Our Companions


Our Companions Animal Rescue is a Connecticut based organization that promises to always do the right thing for animals, regardless of the challenge or cost.

Saturday, July 4, 2015

Zoey checks in



 Zoey here...just reporting in!


 Dear Marie, Jon, Krystal, Other Staff and Volunteers:

I am settling in just fine.  My new "parents" treat me great.  I have my crate from Our Companions along with my blanket so that worked out nice.  I have a nice yard to walk around in and I get plenty of treats (because I'm a good girl).

We went to New Hampshire last weekend - it 'vas a nice ride but I slept most of the trip.  I have a new (to me) crate there and a new blanket and lots of new and different things to sniff out.  You know me ... I have a good nose for sniffing!

I have a new veterinary doctor to meet on Tuesday and he has already received my records so he will be all up-to-date from my last visit at the North Veterinary Office.  We are going to the Connecticut Veterinary Center, Kensington, CT.

I have a Spa Day when it's my day for lotion.  M y Popsy (that's Bob) puts my lotion on for me and I just stand there ... as the good girl I am, until he finishes.  Nary a nip.  I'm trying to get better ... sometimes I forget and let out a little growl, but I am reminded that it's not lady like to growl.

I hope the weather is good over the 4th of July holiday so that we can take some pictures.  If we do, we'll send some on to you so everyone can see how well I am doing.


 Zoey and family – Margaret and Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment