Our Companions


Our Companions Animal Rescue is a Connecticut based organization that promises to always do the right thing for animals, regardless of the challenge or cost.

Saturday, July 4, 2015

Cookie and her crumbs- week 8

Congratulations to our kitten graduates!
Image result for picture of kitten with graduation cap

 Week 8 and it is time to head off to their new families and forever homes!
Biscuit
keebler

graham








But they can't leave without giving us just a few more playful moments between our siblings........












A nice shot of Biscuit  -  except for Graham's silly face







 Hey Graham -we're really sick of you ruining all of our  photos with your silly faces!   So there - take this!
That's real mature  Keeb - How 'bout I squish your little pin head between my paws! 

Hey look mom, I can roll my tongue - isn't it cool?

I think I can roll it the other way too.

That's it Graham.   I've had enough!
Oww mom! Keeblers biting me!
Really guys knock it off- here comes mom and she's not too happy!

Honestly mom. . . . . everything's fine here, we're getting along just fine.




It's been an exciting and fun time watching us play together, and we really do get along great, but
unfortunately it's time to say goodbye and move on:


We hope you have enjoyed watching us grow these past eight weeks.


We'll miss you most mom- you were great with us.


Bye kids .......I'm really going to miss you too - but I know you all are going on to great homes.

No Wait!  just one more hug goodbye,  I'm not sure that I'm ready for this

Phew!  they're gone ......Are you kidding?  I'll be fine.  That?  Well that was just for show.  It's time for me to kick back and relax.  My work here is soooo done!



In fact I think that I'll even treat myself to an ice cream cone.

Have a great summer all - and promise we'll pass along updates from the kids.

A very special Thank you to our volunteers that helped out every week with our kitten kindergarten-you've raised some super kittens - we couldn't have done it without your help!!
Carol Ann
Loretta
Mara
Mary
Annie
THANK YOU ALL!



Image result for funny cat cartoonsImage result for funny cat cartoons

3 comments:

  1. Tippy and Tara (formerly Keebler and Biscuit) have made the transition to their new home with us and we could not be happier. They are the light of our lives 😃

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for taking them in! I couldn't believe when I saw cookie outside of my apartment building that her original owner just deserted her while pregnant! I'm very thankful for Stephanie and our companions for rehoming her and her babies.

      Delete
  2. Please let me know if you’re for a article writer for your site. You have some really great posts and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I’d absolutely love to write some material for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please send me an email if interested. Thank you!

    pest control san antonio

    ReplyDelete